- Over ons
Dahua Europe B.V. is currently looking for an experienced and highly credible consultative Business Development Manager who could help us to expand our Belgium and Luxembourg market. We are keen to hear from successful candidates, with a proven track record of generating new business opportunities in the video surveillance industry and tender management. The job holder will report to the Country Manager Benelux. Your base location would be in Zoetermeer and / or our Belgian office.
The Business Development Executive will be in charge
of presenting the company to tenders, distributors, integrators and installers,
to implement and execute the business development strategy for the Belgian and
Luxembourg market, develop and manage the sales channels in both regions. Also,
you will be responsible of sustainable growth and achieving the target of the
• Identify and generate new sales opportunities and close sales orders;
• Promote and sell our video surveillance products and solutions;
• Work closely with the project team members, to monitor and manage the project progress and allocate the needed resources to solve occurring problems;
• Responsible for regional sales contract biddings and the full cycle of the acquired projects;
• Identify key surveillance market influencers, establish contact with them, and expand the sales network;
• Establish quarterly and annual sales objectives in coordination with the Head of Sales Benelux;
• Conduct sales visits, organize 'local' promotional work and other sales activities to improve the Dahua brand visibility and reputation;
• Prepare proposals and quotes for prospective customers and provide them with published prices, and information regarding terms of sales and delivery dates;
• Liaise with Technical Support team members regarding customer requests or technical questions from customers;
• Attend fairs, tradeshows and professionally participate in booth duty at various marketing events;
• Provide product and sales training to clients to help them understand our products including how and when they should be used according to their specific application;
• Other duties as directed by the Country Manager Benelux.
• Bachelor degree in a relevant field
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in the field of Security Video Surveillance and/or IT
• Drive and motivation to develop new business opportunities
• Extensive knowledge of IP Networks, infrastructure and related hardware
• Established relationships with distributors, integrators and installers
• Self-starter with ability to work independently and in a team
• Excellent sales, communication and presentation skills
• Excellent intercultural and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to travel within the Benelux and who does not have a 9 – 5 mentality
• Fluent in both French and English (written and spoken). Chinese and / or Dutch would be considered as an advantage.
How to apply?
If you match the experience requested, please be encouraged to send your CV and a short motivation (both in English) to the HR Department (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
An assessment or business case could be part of our selection procedure. Please be aware that we could request references and a copy of your diploma in the offer stage. Your application will be handled strictly confidential.